Major property management companies world wide depend on Quad Logic to provide reliable and accurate electric meter readings. Quad Logic meters provide all the information that you need to bill your tenants, allocate energy costs and make intelligent decisions about your energy use. For over a quarter of a century, Quad Logic has been using a patented Power Line Communications technology to transmit data from the meter over the existing power lines of the building. There is no need for additional wiring or meter readers.
Advantages of Quad Logic:
- Easy to Install: Installation takes minutes with plug-in design.
- Flexible Data Programming: data may be drawn from as little as five minute intervals, which allows for flexible load profiling and time of use billing options.
- Accuracy: meets ANSI C12.1, C12.16, IEC 687 specifications and AE-1042 – the stringent requirements of Measurement Canada.
- Comprehensive information: Alarm and event reporting of power consumption, demand resets, power ups and power downs, time changes, and tampers with date and time stamps.
- Easy to read LCD displays
- Multi-utility sub metering system: Pulse data from gas and water meters are integrated and stored.
- Power quality data: Power quality is analyzed with the measurement of four –quadrant energy.
- Tamper resistant: Ruggedly built with a tamper proof seal
- Data Integrity: Flash memory provides accurate data storage and integrity without battery reliance.
- Warranty: Three year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Data easily accessible either on site or off site with the use of a software package that is available.
The MiniCloset – 5 (MC-5) is a digital electric meter for multi-tenant property companies that is easy to install and operate and is accurate and reliable. This compact commercial meter monitors up to eight three phase loads in a fraction of the space used by socket meter banks. This is an ideal solution for retrofits. It provides real-time diagnostics by phase as well as interval and time of use data.
The Scan Transponder – 5 is the central data collector for the Quadlogic metering system. The transponder communicates with all the Quad Logic meters over the existing electrical wires that serve each metered tenant in a building. This robust and reliable technology is patented by Quadlogic.
Benefits to Property Owners & Managers:
- QMC provides sub metering systems for electricity, gas, and water
- The automatic meter reading allows reading, billing and energy reporting through an on-site PC, Ethernet, or the QMC website.
- Cost savings: mini-closet 5 can read up to 12 meter points as well as the gas, water and electricity.
- Inexpensive installations: There is no need for hard wiring because the patented power line communication technology uses the existing power lines to communicate.
- Accuracy: Remote reading eliminates monitoring costs and decreases tenant disputes. The meters may be verified and re-verified with Measurement Canada.
- Conservation: pay-for-use tenant sub-metering is proven to reduce energy and water consumption.
- Sub-metering can be used for future revenue streams and thereby add to your property value.